Friday, December 12, 2008
A journey
So I have been thinking what can I blog about? I don't want it to just be about eating breakfast and making dinner, which seems to be how boring my life has come to be. I had my baby a little over a year ago and since I have had her the one thing I have wanted to do is lose the weight again!! I have decided that it is time to start, it is time for me to find myself again.. Before I always procrastinated because I enjoyed having a couple drinks every night and I thought how am I going to ever lose weight and still have a couple drinks but I have now overcome that barrier because I now know I don't need them drinks every night. I also procrastinated because I didn't know how I was going to afford it. It seems when you by the healthy food you are also paying for the healthy food and the junk was so much cheaper to by but I figured it out before I can figure it out again. Now NO MORE PROCRASTINATING! I did it before I can do it again. I am going to join weight watchers again. It was the number one reason I succeeded before and I now know I need them weekly meetings to keep me motivated and accountable. Really in the long run how happy I was before is how happy I should be now and what is $12 a week for a chance at happiness and to find myself again. I know when this summer comes I want to be able to run all over with my babes and not be to tired to do it. I know that the boxes and boxes of clothes in my basement closet are meant for me to wear again. I really wanted a Buddie to do this with me but all my friends are either already skinny or have no desire to lose the weight so I am on my own and that is where I hope this blog will be the buddy I need. I am going to track my journey on here, the good and the bad and hopefully it will always be the resource I need to look back upon to never have to repeat the journey again. Today is December 12, 2008 and I am going to start my first meeting on Weds. or Thurs. of next week until that time I am going to get my cupboards ready and begin the journey to healthy living.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I told you months ago that I would do it with you. I am not super skinny and the extra I carry is definately not muscle. My BMI is in the healthy range but that just means I grab McD's breakfast more than I should because I have no accountability.
I think it will be good for you to start again, gain some control and self-esteem back. And who couldn't use some more energy?!?!?!?
You can do it with me if you want. I couldn't agree with you more about gaining the control and self-esteem back.
Hello my sis- this is a great and motivating post, how about an update?
Post a Comment